Friday, October 11, 2013

YouTube Channel Update: "The Handmades Show"

Hey guys! I have now decided to call my YouTube Channel "Handmades" where we 'Make Something That Does Something'




This means that I won't be sticking to just making crossbows. I will also be branching out to other things. But all the things I make will definitely do something (directly or indirectly) rather than just sit in one place.

I am planning to make this into a show where I will (hopefully) be uploading videos in a schedule making a lot more stuff (I cannot guarantee it although)

All the techniques or ideas used in the show may not be mine and I shall credit he respective person for the idea or technique.

I hope you like this change I am making to the channel. I shall upload the next video soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment